If you receive your order DOA,
All live shipments are taken to the shipper location. This is reduces the amount of stress on the animal(s). And the animals are only in the shipping containers for a few hours before they arrive at your location.
- Live arrival Only for all Amphibians i.e. Frogs, Salamanders, Newts Once these items have been delivered there isnt a extended warranty
- All Lizards, Turtles, Snakes, Scorpions, Hermit Crabs and Tarantulas are covered for 3 days after arrival
- All claims of a DOA must be called in and if a phone message is left, please be sure to include your name, phone number, exact nature of the problem, exact number and species involved. All DOA claims must be accompanied by an e-mail referencing the same as a phone call, as well as a digital photo showing the animals, this e-mail should be emailed to email@example.com.
- All claims must be reported within 24 hours of receiving your order
- No live arrival guarantee for shipments that are delayed or mishandled by the carrier.
- Unacceptable animals must be returned within 24 hours of arrival. All returned orders will be charged a 20% restocking fee and you are responsible for the shipping cost.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We only ship one replacement per customer.
We use heat packs to help keep the animals warm. We guarantee that our products are of the best quality available. All items are packed according to the item and the length of their shipment as quoted by the carrier.
We will respond within 24 hours, to emails sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would prefer to contact us by phone, please feel free to call us at 1-888-220-3536.