1. Got Reptiles, LLC ships Monday-Friday with the exception of holidays.
2. It is our policy that if an animal has to be sent back to Got Reptiles, LLC for any reason, it will be the customer’s responsibility for the fees of the return shipping, plus a 20% re-stocking fee.
3. All animals have a live and healthy arrival guarantee. Also all reptiles purchased with Got Reptiles, LLC are covered by a 6 day guarantee. Got Reptiles, LLC does not guarantee live arrival on inverts or amphibians.
4. Got Reptiles, LLC does our best to sex your animal using our experience but we cannot guarantee the sex on any animal unless otherwise specified.
5. Got Reptiles, LLC ships Next Day Air with UPS and Priority Overnight with FedEx. The buyer must be present to receive the package on the first delivery attempt or all guarantees are void.
6. Live and visibly healthy arrival is only guaranteed when shipping temperatures at both ends are between 35° – 89°F for home delivery and 26F° – 99F° for having the animal shipped to a UPS Customer Center or FedEx Ship Center for pick up. We do not ship to UPS Stores or FedEx Print & Ship Centers. We will still guarantee the animal if you opt to have the package held at a UPS Customer Center or a FedEx Ship Center for pick up, however, the animal must be picked up by the end of the Centers business day or all guarantees are void. Otherwise, we can hold the animal(s) at our facility until temperatures are safe for shipping.
7. Any changes to the shipment information on the part of the customer will result in voiding our live arrival guarantee.
8. We are not responsible for carrier delays or mishandling resulting in late arrival on shipments. We do not offer refunds on shipping fees due to late deliveries. In some instances we may offer a store credit for a partial amount of the shipping fee. We cannot be held responsible for shipping charges incurred for upholding our guarantee; they are the responsibility of you, the buyer. We do not offer credits or refunds on shipping for replacement animals.
9. All claims of a DOA must be called in and if a phone is message is left, be sure to include your name, phone number, exact nature of the problem, exact number and species involved. All DOA claims must be accompanied by an e-mail referencing the same as the phone call, as well as a digital photo showing the animals, this email is email@example.com. All claims must be reported within 24 hours of receiving your order.
10. We reserve the right to refuse sale to any buyer, for any reason. Sorry, no sales to minors. Proof of age may be required at our discretion.
11. The reptile industry is very prone to fraud orders. We reserve the right to ask for ID verification before shipping any order. All verified fraud orders are reporting to federal authorities. Credit card fraud is against the law.
12. Got Reptiles, LLC is not responsible for any veterinary expenses or costs incurred by the buyer for any animal. If you take any animal to a veterinarian, you do so entirely at your own expense.
13. Photos, descriptions and care sheets posted on our web site are the property of Got Reptiles, LLC, and may not be used or reused without, written permission.
14. Got Reptiles, LLC reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
15. In accordance with FDA regulations, turtles and tortoises less than 4 inches listed on our web site are offered expressly for educational, scientific or export purposes only. They are not sold for use as pets.
16. Please be aware of your own local wildlife laws and regulations. No shipments will be knowingly sent in violation of any state or federal laws.